Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen

Is a pity the group drop the novel version in the last chapters of vol 3 one year ago.... I hope they translated the rest

Rookie Adventurers: Let’s go for “goblin extermination” mission, what could possibly go wrong?
Goblinslayer fans: ...

Pfff... Yet another trash manga. A noble woman falls from blah blah blah. She blah blah blah. And they don't even try to make the titles likeable nowadays. Well not my cup of tea I suppose. Bye bye 😂

Ffs is with these horrible title names. Someone teach these people how to write some godamn titles.

Dex-chan lover
@Scunt Well, to be fair, they produce so many stories that having a decent title would be hard... if the story gets popular, it will get a shorter/better title... if not... well... it is what it is..

But look on the bright side... the site is using the English name... at least it's easier to remember which series this is...

Fed-Kun's army
OP character without downside?

it will be more enjoyable if we read from start, maybe from her former life as noble having husband,

her husband betrayed or killed by condition, and learn the truth as story goes.

Finally get kick out as noble become poor and starving get help and learn sword skill.

learning how to use her curse or power..

well I am just reader, sure I'll take this as light read.

still OK tho, 6/10

Group Leader
os caras ficam perguntando sobre o pai, quem liga para o pai que abandona os filhos, esse tem mais que perder a cabeça.

For those who are asking about dad
he is the biggest fucker and crown prince
He was engaged to mc as he found her beautiful in childhood. He then broke the engagement and went with her sister (who and her family and servants in their part abuse the mc since childhood worse than a slave because she had white hair which symbolizes bad luck for aristocrats)
He then ordered the torturers to make Mc confess all the false confessions of a traitor by the method of extreme torture
[Torture included several days of beating ,starving , breaking her fingers and arms ,burning her , whipping her, ripping her nails , ripping her teeths, and many more ( it is the worst torture I have ever read)]
Also when he was cheating on mc with her sister , he still laid her and impregnated her
He charged her with
Guilty of tormenting her sister from a young age.
Guilty of adultery with an uncountable number of men.
Guilty of leaking state secrets to a neighbouring power.
Guilty of corruption and embezzlement of the national budget.
Only so she is humiliated

😆😆omg I recognize this wack a$$ title 😆😆 they made it an adaptation! (havent read the novel but I will always remember the title)

oh yeah I didnt read the novel for a reason or two..., some reviews said it was pretty depressing and had a r@p3 scene and the mc is always degraded or something, and that was a no for me :(

Still kinda sad the translator for the novel (same one that translated the first chapters of this) stopped at like chapter 86, because that's about the point where the main character finally starts having to fight seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 6 -

so far what I understand is that this is Goblin Slayer + One Punch Man. That's it. That's the entire story.

when unknown background character want to get close to mc
it disgust me
hope the boy die later

@raidensnakeezio actually she's closer to emiya from fate
because if you read the light novel she has twin blades that allow her to create this technique that functions identical to a reality marble and the fact that as long as her mana doesn't run out she can produce swords that cut and act like normal swords on top that she does the sword dance thing the emiya does

"The villainness fell from grace and became a milf who is also an adventurer". Too many genres combined yet somehow disappointingly it misses the opportunity to also make her an isekai'd japanese person.

i smells a lot of hentai doujinshi will be make from this series. 😏

the story itself is so fucked up, so for those who have a weak mentality should not read this manga. because i too, did not read the manga, because i'm not interested in this kind of manga (with female mc)

Okay this some good shit but hate how she had to go through all the bullshit an the beginning.
Also hate how the guild trys to pressure her into being A rank and higher like leave her alone fucken Christ

Users who are viewing this thread