Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 3 - New Heaven And Earth - 2

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the novel yet but I willing to bet that once MC sister shown that she is not the same level as MC and the CONSEQUENCE coming to bite MC's ex in the ass, the EX will immediately dump and pin all the blame on MC's sister.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering about the sister...
She has an inferioty complex. She is actually good at her job, just not as good as Amelia. So she was given the same loada of task as Amelia and she is unable to keep up with the workload causing her to mentally broke

Dex-chan lover
The uh...the dudes subordinates treat him like that?

and hes supposed to be our main love interest?

nah dude, that maid needs to go, like write her and her brother out of the story they're fuckin obnoxious. Your "friends" shouldn't be using you as a foot stool like that. Especially when they receive fucking  wages from you. yep its another story where the male lead is a shoe rug to all the other characters. It just immediately threw me out of the story when i saw that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TBH, I hard-skimmed this one. I did not enjoy the banter, the manzai-act from these side-characters. STFU and let the MC acclimate to her new place and show her stuff.
I want to see her walking around the fields and thinking up solutions to their problems, not listen to 2 clowns talk BS as they literally walk all over their lord.
Even for manzai acts, that was pretty painful, and way too long...

I'm still suprise those mobs still somehow think they could handle the workload equal by 5 man in several years just by "working hard like her" lol

Dex-chan lover
For real, when people steal other's work do they not think about the fact that they're expected to actually have those skills after?
Ironically this is a real thing and it sometimes works out sometimes doesn't.

Its called "the fake it till you make it" approach

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Hopefully unlike almost every other manga with this premise this one keeps going. It seems every other one either gets cancelled or just stops getting translated. Fingers crossed on this one!

Users who are viewing this thread