Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 5 - What I Can Do - 2

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, like what exactly was her long term plan here? How did the sister expect to keep up with the work?
Not to mention, if she couldn't answer questions about Amelia's projects that she stole like shown in chapter 1, how would she even do in a presentation? What if it went wrong once it goes to the public? She wouldn't just ruin her new husband's reputation, much less her own and the family's, she could potentially ruin her society by turning it on its head.

Double-page supporter
I hope not. Villainesses don't get to the point they are without knowing how to stick up for themselves. I see no reason whatsoever for her to be a doormat like her sister unless the author or editor wants to actively be boring. So long as the family didn't do something unfathomably stupid for plot convenience like try to cheat/nepotism their way into that alchemy degree for the sake of entering the royal court she should be able to handle a normal workload and either sabotage anyone trying to offload work onto her or simply tell on them to a higher power.
Eh she probably is that one dimensional. Stories like this are basically, "what if you left your shitty job and got a new amazing job where you got to do a bunch of cool stuff; also your old company burns to the ground without you and everyone there laments not appreciating you enough," plus fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
The Chekhov's mage! Basically, he will be the deus ex machina sometimes in the future, but the author had the good taste of not making an ass pull right when they needed him...

Users who are viewing this thread