Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 7 - Just Give Me A Job!

Supporter
Is it just me or like this chapter is 50% more words?
ou0L4xc8t8ewjvvGgGxJTw4NF8s5Iq7qY08C6sOLfbE.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this chapter is almost uncomfortably relatable. I was the same when I just started freelancing / working from home, I was so desperate and afraid to be seen as a slacker that I pulled 12-14 working hours a day. And I didn't take breaks if I felt like I didn't "earn" them -_-

My poor girl, she needs a hobby, a break, a whole bucket of praise and support.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so reconditioned to be overworked you feel restless when you have free time tor est. 💀

Dex-chan lover
What about personal researches that Amelia said she didn't have time to do due to ridicilous workloads back at the royal court? Now would be the perfect time for them.
She's still under the workaholic mindset that there's ALWAYS something more to do.

Dex-chan lover
Translation seems a bit rougher in this chapter than before.

Workaholism can be a natural mindset too, so forcing breaks may not be the wisest choice of actions especially from the get-go. If Thomas was doing his job properly he would have had secondary projects (or express permission for her to go crazy on the research) ready to go even before Amelia finished the first one. But then, we wouldn't have the oh-so-convenient exposition dump :lul:

Dex-chan lover
What about personal researches that Amelia said she didn't have time to do due to ridicilous workloads back at the royal court? Now would be the perfect time for them.
Unfortunately, I believed her research was taken by the other departments and deem recognition by the other researcher; whom claimed her work and credential (referring in the beginning of the first 2 chapters). Even if she did went back to her research, the department would discredit her and have her claim plagiarism for false work.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the conditions were made harsher by the war means that they were influenced by humans, likely from some kind of magic that got released during the fighting. Seems like the MC would be able to deal with reverting due to her overpowered alchemy.

Users who are viewing this thread