Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 7 - Just Give Me A Job!

Dex-chan lover
The raw on raw site like Rawkuma is up to chapter 7.
These are the official raws, IE; the site that the original author publishes them to.

I've never heard of rawkuma before today, but if its anything like an aggregator site (ie; mangakalot, mangakatana, etc), then it likely doesn't have the ability to download paid raws, like the ones that are available on the official site.

Dex-chan lover
These are the official raws, IE; the site that the original author publishes them to.

I've never heard of rawkuma before today, but if its anything like an aggregator site (ie; mangakalot, mangakatana, etc), then it likely doesn't have the ability to download paid raws, like the ones that are available on the official site.
I use rawkuma to check on older raw chapters that no longer free on official page. A few manga do have raw that went beyond the official site. But not many.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this chapter is almost uncomfortably relatable. I was the same when I just started freelancing / working from home, I was so desperate and afraid to be seen as a slacker that I pulled 12-14 working hours a day. And I didn't take breaks if I felt like I didn't "earn" them -_-

My poor girl, she needs a hobby, a break, a whole bucket of praise and support.
Take a break please...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not entirely sure how, but I feel like the seasons changing fast is exploitable. There's something that only grows in a certain season that they can force to sprout fast and sell as a luxury good.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this explains why a wizard lives here. Such a weird place surely has something to do with wizards.

I wonder if MC can alchemize crops that grow like in Stardew Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread