Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Has he learned any magic I this manga? It's been so long I can't even remember...

Dex-chan lover
Has he learned any magic I this manga? It's been so long I can't even remember...

That was supposed to be the case after he defeated the "Time Dragon" in his previous life and wanted to learn magic in the new current life, no progress, also the plot, what even is plot in this story? Thrown out the window.

:aquadrink: it's one of those types where you need to turn off brain and thinking, even if it still makes no sense

Series PR here.....
Just felt the need to drop in and say, the author is an actual kindergartener, not gonna lie to you. This series has been handed around to so many TLs because they all do a single chapter and quit after the awful grammar.
A series I've enjoyed trying to follow but I'm convinced at this point the author is trolling or skipped a few language classes lol
Moral of the story: trying to do anything for this series is like putting a bandaid on a bullet hole

Group Leader
Series PR here.....
Just felt the need to drop in and say, the author is an actual kindergartener, not gonna lie to you. This series has been handed around to so many TLs because they all do a single chapter and quit after the awful grammar.
A series I've enjoyed trying to follow but I'm convinced at this point the author is trolling or skipped a few language classes lol
Moral of the story: trying to do anything for this series is like putting a bandaid on a bullet hole
Thanks for the insight. I've seen some of your group's other works and I was puzzled by the lack of coherency in this one.

Despite the low quality grammar, it's still an okay read. While the author's grammar is kindergarten said by LHT's PR, Kit_suu, I still like how the story goes.

P.S. Damn adults preying over a ghost loli. (Dunno if my grammar sucks as well, 😅🤣)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nah no way the author is an actual kindergartener. They be letting everyone in the manga industry now :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread