Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Jawoson Let's see, the MC's group (him and his budding harem) were off futzing about doing their thing, and accidentally undid seals on a dragon that could probably destroy the entire country. I think the MC may have already dealt with the 1/12th part of it that was right where they were when they broke one of the seals, but this is probably the rest of it, and it's currently attacking the MC's father that we hadn't really seen before, I think?

So we can probably expect them to show up late to clean up their own mess after however many normal people get absolutely assblasted by this thing. Heroism.

to be honest, i forgot what the heck happened here. can someone explain? i'm too lazy to re-read this.

@Kronous you can just read the last chapter and you will know as much as we all do lmao. Nothing was writen to build these 2 chapters, they came out of the author's ass.
even his father appears to be an ass pull. when he is mentioned on the first chapters, the image they draw for him was some old dude with a beard.
Now, out of nowhere, in the last chapter this mf says "im not heartless enough to let my soldiers die in vain" when this mf and his wife just went "WeLl I gUeSs He DiEd" when it was known that the mc had no "Skill"
Despite him having a skill with literally "godly" attached to the skill, and they didnt even gave a F to even try to decipher wtf that is.

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous

Well, this chapter is focused around a minor character ( the MC´s dad who is an asshole ) so it's not that weird you don´t remember them.

The short version is that the MC and his harem undid a seal of a doomsday dragon because they got tricked by an evil cult, and the MC destroyed a part of it.
Meanwhile, his dad who is a minor character is dealing with a war with another country and gets interrupted by the evil dragon.

Dex-chan lover
I get these chapters are made with the sole intent of flexing on his parents, but my god these are so meh to read.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't those fuckers discard their own flesh and blood? Yea,yea, I get it. They didn't want to, but they had to tell their five year old daughter to to ignore and discard him, too. "He actually never existed."... Yes. Stupid fuckers. If their society is so fucked up, that they had to discard him, it isn't a society worth protecting.

The author has to come up with some unbelievable shit to make those guys likable again.

Fed-Kun's army
Are they trying to make his father likeable again? Which he cant be, no matter what he does, after discarding his own child...

is it just me or the art in this chapter looks worse? that jump on page 3 looks so wooden to me

Users who are viewing this thread