Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 52

Double-page supporter
I've rarely found a first pass of a snipe is that great, I think I'll join you. Kirei tends to return once a sniper rolls around too. I do always appreciate Kirei's quality when I compare it.

Edit: Yeah having read a bit it seems close to MTL? Is it MTL?
To be honest as much as I like their work, no one would "snipe" if Kirei wasn't squatting on like 20 different series at the same time taking 2-6 months at times to update some of them. I'll take MTL I can understand the gist of vs waiting another month or longer for just one chapter of one of my favorite series. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
All the spirits around him are androgynous they're gender is unclear much like a lot of other traps or reverse traps Also a possibility they just don't have a gender.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

If I remember correctly they can kinda just decide and than be one way or another

Dex-chan lover
All the spirits around him are androgynous they're gender is unclear much like a lot of other traps or reverse traps Also a possibility they just don't have a gender.:coffee::coffee::coffee:
We were already told that spirits don't have a gender, you don't need one if you aren't going to reproduce.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest as much as I like their work, no one would "snipe" if Kirei wasn't squatting on like 20 different series at the same time taking 2-6 months at times to update some of them. I'll take MTL I can understand the gist of vs waiting another month or longer for just one chapter of one of my favorite series. 🤷‍♂️
Sniping is part of the Kirei reader meta now lol, sitting on series is also part of the translation meta now too.

I wouldn't mind if it was a decent quality snipe but very rarely do we get one, if I started a series on MTL or dodgy translations or incorrect names then continuing on it isn't an issue once you're used to a certain quality you know you're losing some of the nuance of conversations. Even the previous snipes in this series were not as well done as when Kirei covered them later.

Honestly most people are fine with just getting chapters so sniping will continue, I might even read future snipes but hopefully it motivates Kirei.

Dex-chan lover
I've rarely found a first pass of a snipe is that great, I think I'll join you. Kirei tends to return once a sniper rolls around too. I do always appreciate Kirei's quality when I compare it.

Edit: Yeah having read a bit it seems close to MTL? Is it MTL?
I kinda doubt it's MTL, since there were some mistakes like saying "bye" instead of "buy", which an MTL would've gotten right, but yeah I'm gonna hold out a bit for a more proper TL for now.
I was actually working on this chapter as well as the next two to release together in a batch, before I was informed that someone had done their own version of the translation for this chapter. As of last year, things have happened IRL for me, which has drastically slowed my translations, but I have not given up on them, and I will never sacrifice quality for speed.

Sadly, I'll never understand why people do not contact me and inquire about the status of a series first before simply doing their own translation. It does not seem that the translator for this chapter has any sort of contact method, so I will not be able to tell them to stop and conserve their energy.

SGR

Double-page supporter
1. Would smash.
2. TL quality is not top-tier but it's better than the typical brazillian group.
3. Would definitely smash if such a good looking and intelligent one would come at me this hard.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly they can kinda just decide and than be one way or another
I was Gonna say this as well but I didn't feel like rereading to make sure and I didn't feel like editing at the time so maybe

Users who are viewing this thread