Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Well that was an odd intro, introducing the "Burly man everyone calls a woman" gag character, only to shove Lily to the side almost instantly. I wish other series did that, because they always make that kind of character INCREDIBLY disgusting to experience. This one, aside from the goofy fish lips that I still don't understand, was just a normal brawny dude with no weird visual noise.

Tired gag aside, a shy girl being blindfolded in a room with two other people with the goal of brainwashing magic being learned? Neuron activated.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Clue for upcoming event/arc. Carmellia is a drugs, exported by other country to weaken/destroy the kingdom.
Huh, then my hunch is right, cz the way he describe it is a bit weird, like some sort of thing u say...
@.@...

So... what does brainwash sorcery do? I might have not been paying too close attention these past few chapters, but do we know what specific powers he's gaining?

Dex-chan lover
i'm under the impression that in japan, regardless of what you think your self is, your pronouns will always be based on your gender. or am i wrong?

Double-page supporter
Well that was an odd intro, introducing the "Burly man everyone calls a woman" gag character, only to shove Lily to the side almost instantly. I wish other series did that, because they always make that kind of character INCREDIBLY disgusting to experience. This one, aside from the goofy fish lips that I still don't understand, was just a normal brawny dude with no weird visual noise.
I can't quite remember if I'm thinking of this scene or a future one, but from I recall it seems like they toned the character down a lot from the WN, I remember there being some much more egregious/gratuitous stuff with that character. Hopefully they continue to mostly brush past them.

i'm under the impression that in japan, regardless of what you think your self is, your pronouns will always be based on your gender. or am i wrong?
No I'm pretty sure it varies from person to person if they'll respect what you wanna be called or not, just like everywhere else. I've seen trans women be referred to as "kanojo" (she) before, but that doesn't always happen.

Dex-chan lover
"I smoked long ago and my body seems to have changed to be unable to handle it anymore." Says the man in his late teens.
Chef dude either thinks he is nuts or trying too hard.
everyone seems forgot, Second is, literally second, his second character

meaning he used to smoke alot in game using his main character, second body is basically untainted fresh and health virgin, its prob why he's not used to it anymore

Dex-chan lover
everyone seems forgot, Second is, literally second, his second character

meaning he used to smoke alot in game using his main character, second body is basically untainted fresh and health virgin, its prob why he's not used to it anymore
I know that. Chef dude does not, hence my comment.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 5, 2nd panel, 2nd bubble: "Are you are?" -> "And you are?"

Dex-chan lover
When one maid said her name was S, I low-key expected the other to be M. :aquadrink:
And why wasn't S the one who whipped him?:slap:
HHwTKda.png

Well, as long as he had a fun time, I guess.
Where can I get my own Wincyclopedia?

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot the requirements for Brainwash when I read the chapter, so when the BDSM stuff started I kept going back a few pages wondering what the hell I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread