Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
"First I'm going to nab the spot next to MC for the morning."
Seems reasonable.

Yukari should get the next spot, then.

"Second-san does not need to know."
On the need-to-know basis, I think he's on top of that list.

At first I thought it was someone who was standing on someone's head. Kind of weird equipment placement.

Ear twitch.

Yeah, that really does sound like a pain-in-the-ass skill. That kind of random material loss is what they include to make people grind more. Or if you want to be charitable, to prevent people from doing it over and over and over again to train and/or get the perfect enchantment. However, that's what people are going to do anyway. Better to just have a system where the max is determined by skill and not luck, since that's far easier to balance for.

Those kinds of affixes where started by the original Diablo, I believe.

A bit rare to have that many different types of item locations and only one ring. It also makes collecting items more of a pain, since it makes it much more difficult to match the slot with what you need and what's actually an improvement.

And that kind of critical-focus has to be supplemented by skills that add something extra to critical hits that's more significant than double damage or something similar.

"...that bitc—ahem"
Lol.

Never agree to "anything". Always say "anything reasonable" in that case.

You forced her to go that far? Pretty sure she asked that out of her own free will. But yes, you should probably follow her wish.

Sending out a maid should not be an issue. She's lower ranked than all of the others.

Nice reaction at the end, though.

They better not contrive a reason to have him miss his appointment with Yukari.
That's not a missable. If he misses the appointment, it will be rescheduled, promptly. If he has any sense. Well, I suppose he doesn't...

Dex-chan lover
Winfield doesn't even care whether the maid is the 1st prince lackey or not lmao. She must thinks that it doesn't matter even if the 1st prince knows about Second's intention of Mein's rise up for the throne. Truly making Zipang looked as a powerhouse nation.

my man on that type of timing. bro really said

iu

Dex-chan lover
It is too late for the maid to regret this. Now if she wants out after hearing, she will have to leave her life behind.

Dex-chan lover
lol she let the maid stay anyway so that she can inform the 1st prince. Such a power move.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Rofl the maid is definitely regretting it a lot😂. Her only choices now are to be silenced or board ship.

They better not contrive a reason to have him miss his appointment with Yukari.
Exactly lol, too many JPN series do this bait n switch

Users who are viewing this thread