Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
hahah this manga is rly good thank you for your good work :D i hope we can see more chapters

The game company that lost your data and is the main reason for your death and you still wished to reincarnate into their game?
I would blacklist all of their game for life if it were me.
@versub
Ye, irl that game company would pay heavily with their reputation and that game would be dead in no time. They failed to prevent the incident and failed to deal with the aftermath. Noone would play their game ever again

Aggregator gang
This seems interesting, but the chapter doesn't feel like it's supposed to end there. Like it feels like it's supposed to be longer or it's an unnecessary cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
Not really sure what the punishment for causing a loud ruckus in front of a store, but not actually doing anything else could be.

Dex-chan lover
If you couldn't go back to your life then curiosity takes over and you try not feeling so good hunh.... that's great but what is with this development?? Just tell them that you are not a noble and a person who just gained great profits...

Dex-chan lover
"we have evidence!" evidence of what? that he was celebrating in the street? why is he even arrested? just tell him to move along and be done with it why is she acting like he just killed someone?

Contributor
Another cliche isekai except the twist is that the MC reincarnated as a character who isn't OP at all

Except you know that he's just going to become OP within the first few chapters anyway

Fed-Kun's army
I experienced that. Ever since i put my backup data in external USB

What kind of shitty company hass 3000 top players deleted and offers little compensation. And doesnt even have an offline backup in case of emergencies like this? This is a great way to get yourself bankrupted because all players would leave said game after trying to pull shit like that. Fallout 76

Users who are viewing this thread