Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@monstergelo Yeah, this is why I partially dislike the isekai genre. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got themselves got themselves hit by a truck thinking they'd get isekaied

Fed-Kun's army
"it's difficult to abandon everything to achieve something"
Isn't this supposed to be "to not abandon everything" though?

Dex-chan lover
lol I'll stick for a while

EDIT: I mean if the writer wants to do good by the story.... then the reason why she's pressing so hard on him is either because that's her retarded character or there is some fuckery going on in that town that she's trying to get to the bottom of (probably not the latter)

Supporter
glad he got arrested, quit sperging out in public dude. its embarrassing to watch.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Darkion im sure tons of places do that but heres the thing, rules are written in blood. So they probably have a better backup if that happened in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sure but what the fuck was that bullshit with the "cops". Sure, public nuisance is a thing but arresting someone without a warning is ridiculous and then the womans behavior is just the heck. Why do they keep botching ch 1 all the bloody time, christ.

Group Leader
5oVPvIc.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sure but what the fuck was that bullshit with the "cops". Sure, public nuisance is a thing but arresting someone without a warning is ridiculous ....

I'm still waiting for a manga called "I got reincarnated into my favourite game, 'Murica Online, and made a scene while celebrating in public, only to get shot without warning by the cops because my character was black."

Dex-chan lover
Some bullshit here. Starting from game company behavior and ending with retarded cops who can slay nobility for dancing.

so "seven" is his main character? then "second" is his alt ? does he still have other alt like "first","third" ... "sixth" ?

Double-page supporter
@humbleoverlord either he is there when the company went online(see buyer of Iphone when there is a new release) or all people assumed it is already taken so went to what you have said. There is also the possibility that second and seven are special unique avatars(company only made one each which has their own unique name)

Dex-chan lover
"IT WAS A DEED DONE OUT OF ABERRANT DETERMINATION"

m8 the hacker just wanted to fuck with people like you

Group Leader
Looks like they basically made this guy those protagonist, but with black hair:
720.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread