Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
In case anyone cared, his first character is called "Seven" because it's knockoff Sephriroth from FFVII. Just look at the chapter cover.

Group Leader
The worst beginning of an isekai that I have ever seen.... The mc is just a plain loser. 🤨🤨

The best beginning of an isekai that i have ever seen..... the mc is just a plain loser, which gives him lots of room to develop!

Being interrogated for what crime? Public disturbance?

In a more serious note, this type of isekai story shouldn't be promoted. A loser who only knew how to play a game then committed suicide because his character got deleted. He was then transported to his favorite game as a second life. What qualifications does he have to have a second life at all? He have chosen all the easy way out and got rewarded? Pathetic

This will encourage neets to commit suicide when the going gets tough for them. Unless that is what author-san's motive?

Dex-chan lover
So did he die because he moved his body too much ??
And that laugh may need some police attention.. you're already number 1 here...

@Lord_Poldo then don't read it loser, you sound like a journalist, your attitude makes you sound childish. anyone reading this is smart enough to know that suicide is not the way. This is a fictional book which means it's not real and shouldn't be taken seriously. Fucking dumbass

CBC

Aggregator gang
To be fair you guys, a random dude laughing, crying, and dancing about in expensive clothes in front of a random store while shouting out random words usually means one of three things:
1) Publicity stunt or attention seeker, the latter is an obstruction to business, deal with them accordingly
2) Music video or movie scene (check for the production crew)
3) Nope, someone's gone down Lulu Lane and the professionals need to be called in to deal with it

Then considering that this is a world of magic, there are 2 other likely reasons:
4) Magic is afoot, sort that shit out asap
5) Divine or demonic shenanigans are afoot, as per above only much, much faster if they aren't wearing recognizable emblems or regalia

So the chick's reaction to him during interrogation is quite understandable, considering RL cops have been known to force a suspect to "confess" their guilt to a crime for any number of reasons, including the cop's own bias that that particular person was in fact guilty of the crime.

Fed-Kun's army
How can you want to kill yourself just because you lose game data?
It's beyond me, I never play online game so I don't know, but is this normal?
If it is I will seriously be disgusted.

Dex-chan lover
This protagonist is not sane, at all.
Somehow his insanity gets rewarded everytime though? It feels a little bad to read :/

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96 His game is something which he spent so much time, and maybe even money. It's his passion and life goal.

I'm currently playing a gacha game, been afk farming diligently every single day for six months, learning every single exploit I can reach and micromanaging every minute detail in order to optimize my gameplay in the long-run. Other players I made friends with through this game have been going on for a couple years already, not to mention how many dedicated pay-to-win players are on a different server which thankfully I don't have to compete with. It would break my heart if I lose all my progress due to some kind of bug, hence why I make regular backups. A rule of thumb is that either you play long, or pay lots, in order to beat all competition.

Killing yourself for losing a game progress is in no way justified to a sane person - but then again, he is kinda insane. His entire life it seems that he secluded himself from all sorts of relationships, wether societal, educational, or business. His game progress is pretty much his life.

TL;DR
Is it okay to kill yourself over a game? No.
Why does he do it? He's insanely obsessed with the game and having possibly years upon years of progress to be erased maliciously is enough to tick anyone off.

Anyways, let's just see where the story goes cause the ratings tell me that this is apparently gonna get good.

@Lord_Poldo You obviously don't play games, especially the ones that take years to win. Read my reply to Mick96 above.

@Kanika Nah

@ImSoBoss If you think this isekai opening is great, check out Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru's opening.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, ultimate rage quit 🤔 I'm starting to think I'm addicted to anything related to isekai 😎

Dex-chan lover
imagine having to pay a bunch of money because you did a weird dance in front of a business for 10 seconds..

is he even that attractive?

Dex-chan lover
Another manga with an utterly witless monetary system. 4000 coins for a night? How do those people physically carry all that money, huh? Imagine travelling to a nearby town carrying 50,000 coins in your "purse" to spend a single night there and do some shopping. I also wouldn't want to stand in the line when a clerk tries to count the 4,000 coins paid by the previous customer, haha. If they instead pay with coins of more value (like bigger silver or even gold coins), they why wouldn't they use that actually useful denomation to list the prices, huh? In fact what the heck are the coins worth practically nothing made of? Manufacturing a worthless coin would be more costly than the value of the coin. Good work, mangaka!

@Kaarme Because most of the time Isekai currency just gets converted to Yen in the eyes of the Protag and Reader. So 4000 Yen for a night isn't absurd, but, like in any fantasy world that would be like highway robbery. No-one would ever carry around that kind of currency. Meals would be coppers at a slums tavern, nights a couple silver. But thats what we're used to, as well as game worlds usually have a currency system that is completely digital no matter what the physical currency actually is, so odd prices are not uncommon

@botodopo He was actually dancing in front of the store for an hour. Which is weird and probably fucked with their potential sales, but given the prices of things so far, that fine wasn't exactly insane.

That entire act was to help our mc realize he is in a real game world and he can't just act out like he would if everyone surrounding him was an npc.

Users who are viewing this thread