Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I believe its currency is CL tho šŸ˜¦ Not necessarily 4000 pieces of coins right? . What's bugging me tho is that if he has no access to the status screen then how did he accessed his billions?

I hate how this started X3
But the main story looks quite interesting XD and I'm starting to like the personality of the MC.

You'll never get your first place status back? Why not? IF you are the most skilled player then all you need next is gear. It's only a matter of time until you get gear as good as what you used to have. If you are forced to use inferior gear then it would even give you a chance to hone your skills even more. Well... hopefully the pieces of gear that were lost weren't one of a kind and were the reason why you were first all that time...
I'm a little saddened by the fact that the author decided to have him resort to suicide. I feel like seeing the MC work himself to death trying to get back what he lost would be better. Why? Because it would make it look like his determination earned him the chance to reincarnate instead of just getting it for free out of pity.

Dex-chan lover
wait, no truck-kun? no goddess? he just committed suicide and entered his dream world? THIS IS CHEATING AND THIS IS A LIE

Dex-chan lover
I too randomly burst into maniacal laughter while dining, so i fully support this character

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here thinking that it was really fucked up how all they gave was a special promotion which i presume is some dumb discount, maybe a couple rare items and that's it... Doubt many of those 3k players would've stuck around with the game after that really.

Dex-chan lover
@seanidor nah, it is not that simple. Unless he is a genius on gaming, the people that have a better standing, not only is difficult to catch up, they can hinder the progress of former famous person if they are hated. Like in the case of story "hardcore levelling warrior" and "the king's avatar". Not only that, the time that he is spending is too much precious than the most rare gear that the admin can provide. It really is suck

Aggregator gang
Wow, I can feel the patheticness dripping off this manga from this first chapter. I kinda knew from the description and was avoiding it for so long but got curious. One thing that may make it better than the others is I think it understands the MC and setting is pathetic, which could make for some fairly okay storytelling.

LkSNAef.jpg

my mother tell me a story about "red riding hood" the story telling me about to "not be easily deceived by kind of bad people"
and this kind of story... tell me to "run away from all real world problem and just go die. because after life are just a game."

well not all storyteller are good guy anyway. Eichiro Oda the best btw.

Dex-chan lover
So many wasted pages because he decided to spend an hour dancing on the streets. Both things were utterly and baseless nonsense.

Double-page supporter
What sort of bullshit distopian world is this, where a man can't spaz-out non-violently on a public thoroughfare?

I am contiuoisky amazed at the average Japanese person's economic illiteracy and their willingness to view inflationary prices as "normal" or even "cheap". $7K for a room with meals? $150,000 as baksheesh to a store you caused no actual harm to? Decent armor that costs more than $2 billion a set? 18th century Spain called, she wants her economy back.

Users who are viewing this thread