Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Why use these super inflated numbers? We could slash three 0s of everything and it would all be easier to read. Don't get authors who do this, especially when it's not even reminiscent of the Yen value.

Dex-chan lover
What a broken game. It must not have got any patches since the initial release. No wonder the database and backups were so easy to hack and alter.

@NLight Maybe the author is a fan of xianxia. They always have astronomically bloated numbers for no reason.

@Krowley Did someone steal your sweetroll or why so angry?

Fed-Kun's army
No, I just don't appreciate people thinking they are being funny while referencing dead memes, like you just did. If you can express your opinion then so can I, please respect my right. Thanks bye.

Fed-Kun's army
@SSS26032002 Yea lots of problems with those methods especially if the world is 'real' now. For one, he didn't even know if the monsters respawned (instead of having an actual natural cycle) or how fast they did. Also he may not have gotten experience from using items alone, or the zombies could have spotted him before he got the drop on them and ran him down (he's low level right now).

What the hell those game system comes from? I mean is there any real game that has those system? Feel like there's a ton of Isekai using similar systems.

It bothers me that he didn't even try to test whether or not "gaining EXP" was a concept that works in his current reality. Before buying in bulk that is.

That's true but i don't think he realizes the actual weight of dying considering he's been living in a peaceful country all his life. It'll be a nice development for him to realize this yet still continue his goal.

Doesn't realize the weight of dying? How did he get reincarnated in the first place? You're overestimating this mc.

For some reason when i read, i imagine saiki kusuos voice from 'saiki kusuo no ψ-nan' as the MCs voice in my head 😂

every time i read his exultation of the jack of all trades aka failbob i have to grin and feel the urge to facepalm

Double-page supporter
I always see this "Jack of all trades master of none" crap but the last part of the quote is always left out which is "Jack of all trades master of none, but better then those who master one" or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread