Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't it be wiser (and cheaper) to go directly to the manufacturer on buy those pots wholesale rather than retail?

You know, he hasn't used any of these skills and there's no menu so how does he know for sure that there's a leveling system in place?

PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg

Double-page supporter
@ZeroWWE to be fair, he is in his secondary character body of a game so it would be prudent to see and test if the world itself is like the game he is playing where death is temporary. With that context , he is sane by saying that people die when they are killed after he found out the difference. Right now he testing what are the aspects of the game that are present in current world. He is now grasping the natural laws of that world. Before he says it he tested the known exploits of the game and found it somewhat fit so when he found out about people's behavior regarding adventuring he concluded the death is temporary aspect of the game is not present in current world.

People seem to be hating on this quite a bit, I don't see anything that can't be rationalized too badly, People gotta be more positive...

Group Leader
Pls don't bring back the idiotic mc from the rl world into this world 🙏🙏🙏

Double-page supporter
So, a room for the night was 4000 in game currency. I guess you could say it's around 4000 yen as well, since you can find some inns for around that price in Japan. If you convert that to USD, that'd be around 40 dollars. Just one potion is 120,000 of in game currency. That's something like 1200 USD if we're basing values off the room. Requiring 1.2 billion in game currency, it's no wonder nobody can afford it, I guess. That's enough to pay to stay at the inn with meals (7000 in game currency) for 470 years...

God damn, that first half was fucking exposition hell for anyone with remotely any game knowledge.

Fed-Kun's army
That quote is fucking dead, it makes sense in the context of that Fate route and it's used as context sentence for the next line in this manga. Stop quoting dead memes that stopped being funny years ago, thanks.

People die if they are killed.

I know it's ded but whatever. xD

Dex-chan lover
It's good or even better than other isekai that have came nowadays.. hoping it stays that way..
The cheat leveling techniques are just not a viable way.. they entail uncertainties

Aggregator gang
I hope they introduce the mother with the three year old kid later, because if they don't it would have been just a dumb fanservice panel to get a look at her breasts.....
Do they have skills for riding a horse? Because as a shut in game addict it looks highly implausible, that he could ride a horse right off the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread