Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I like how he's acting like learning is hard for him and people looking for shortcuts are bad, when the reality is he just acquired the shit after a tiny bit of flipping, like that's not talent that's gameification.

It also makes it weird to imagine tips when it's largely automatic.

Nice catgirl anyways

Fed-Kun's army
@Fari It's because he's already learned it. He already knows everything about the skills, how they work, their ranks, etc. He just needs to flip through the book as an unlock requirement.

Even in a game, there's a big difference between using a skill and using it well, especially if it's an SAO-style VR game where your body movements would actually matter. At the top-level of a game, that difference is even more extreme, so I'm certain that getting to his level of knowledge and skills would take at least several months. Regardless of how fast you learn, it would still take a ton of practice, so constantly being berated by people looking for cheats or "the easy way" would be obnoxious at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
@Tairo In theory, but at one point he mentions something about "first time actually looking at the book and it's surprisingly dense" or something along those lines. Been 3 days but I remember him noting something along those lines.

I guess ultimately it's still true that he already understood the principles of said magic and that contributed to the ease, but also the first time he learned it was apparently not manually reading it like the others seem to have to do, and he only had to flip through to relearn.

Dex-chan lover
Girl?
She?
Is this some translator slip-up? I was sure Eco Leaflet was a boy. He looks like the young bishie type. The character has no secondary sexual characteristics whatsoever, which almost always suggests "boy who is often mistaken for girl".
Actually, maybe that is what happened.

Dex-chan lover
He complains about people asking for tricks to get strong fast, when all he's done is use tricks to get strong fast..?

Supporter
This author doesn't hesitant about making good looking side character like first librarian and second librarian even if they just appear in flash time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he's deciding to help people along the way! Realizing how extremely fortunate he is to get a second chance and at something he's good at! Hopefully he will continue doing it, because let's be honest "being the strongest" is quite shallow if you don't use this strength for something(besides regaining his self worth)! He also doesn’t have to rush to achieve this goal since there's not threat or deadlines! And even if it can sounds lame "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey" :win:

Fed-Kun's army
328991909_1225108481430770_7584642739248352601_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
No wonder people call them a loser, with a name like "Eco Leaflet". Their parents must hate them

Users who are viewing this thread