Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 Regarding the lack of leg armor, it was explicitly mentioned that they had nothing better in Eco's size and greaves, more than any other armor piece (except, maybe, the helmet) has to be very carefully fitted to the wearer's legs; that fitting is the difference between a protective piece of armor and a heavy leg weight.

As for the skirt, both the Greeks and the Romans wore garments that could technically be called skirts as part of their military equipment; the pteruges for the Greeks and the balteus for the Romans. And neither culture wore anything resembling pants as part of their standard equipment (though Roman legionnaires stationed further north would wear trousers called braccae).

Double-page supporter
I thought she'd at least get knee pads, don't want those slender legs to get all scuffed.
Man that shield is thick ass Frick. At least she can counter/parry using it.

Aggregator gang
i really hate these long ass world mechanics explanations. they are always so boring.
just get to the fun part where you bash the opponents head or just get your own head bashed in. I don't care about the skill tree in your world

Explainig a game mechanics.. on manga.. sometimes is boring but at lest it implies that is not an OP building..

Fed-Kun's army
At the last Page middle Eco looks like a certain Nastyness from a certain Magical Girl Franchise.

Dex-chan lover
@theShear

Mabi's great and I wish there was more like it but I haven't touched it since the technique system was added. Wish they would balance new missions and skills better rather than going "hey, these skills are too strong so lets reduce the damage these specific ones do in new content." I like them but fuck if I could actually level them with the mission requirements.

Aggregator gang
That small eco peeking from her shield was adorable.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose I once failed around 180 (I screamed) but I still managed the challenge in a few hours of pure torture

@broadsword80 Huh, that guy could have made money if he created multiples devices like this. ^^

@SunSun Oh I’ve never heard of it, I didn’t think that there was a game based on the Mabinogion. Does it have hard challenges like this ?

Users who are viewing this thread