Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Honestly was hoping it would be one of the middle aged guys but i dont mind the elf. At least it isnt more cliche such as a her being a dwarf...

Double-page supporter
ugh...
of course its a cardboard cut out waifu...
predictable lol
the moment he rejected all the men I was waiting for that one special girl separated from everyone.
It is super CLICHE

Dex-chan lover
@Lunavolks well, not really, in novel Possessing Nothing, there is a supporting character female dark elf working as the MC's blacksmith. I bet there are others too

Dex-chan lover
@saifors I mean at this point that's pretty much what I'm expecting next...

@spiderbait
Pretty much how I feel
Manga started pretty nice but nope, gotta go the standard harem isekai garbage way after all
Honestly I'm done hate reading this kind of stuff...

Double-page supporter
Okay breaking some iseaki barriers and troupes and falling into a few others. Hmmm
Maybe he has more game 'exploits' that he would do to make this interesting again.

I was expecting a more "buff beauty" kind of deal but hey author San prefers this route. Let's see where it takes us.

Aggregator gang
of bourse he picks the hot elf. why the fuck did the author wasted most of the chapter with the analysis bullshit? it's always the hot girl

Fed-Kun's army
@DDosGaming
Have to think of this as a game meta
In one of the games I played they had blacksmithing controlled by strength, wisdom, and dex in that order, with a wild card of luck

the difference between min and max (at the time) in the stats was a 90% fail rate and a 50% fail rate (this is at minimal skill, skill in blacksmith compounded with stats to effectively make a sub 1% fail rate on anything that was at your skill level)

as the game went on and they had stat creep, this system more or less went out the window, but still the idea is what I am pointing at.

she may not be a blacksmith at the moment, but her stats make it very easy to get the skill and raise it.

Dex-chan lover
oh man a hot girl slave and it just happened to be the only one with good stats
What are the odds

I get the feeling the smack Second was expecting last chapter is going to get delivered in the next one, when they see he's bought back a Dark-elf.

Dex-chan lover
@dashen

well, being a groomed assassin by a noble could explain her stats.... but i do agree, its always the hot chick trope is getting kinda boring and repetitive as of late....

Always do appreciate this manga because its actually willing to go into "finer" details about MMORPGs elements.

Users who are viewing this thread