Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

I typically don't mind harems that much, but the way the story tries to make every party member female does feel off.

@DeathDonut That concept reminds me of "I ♂ Tripped into an Otome Game". Which is one of those Shoujo stories of a princess reincarnation. But the lead is a male, and everyone acts like there is no difference. Its pretty funny.

Why even pretend at trying to pick a reasonable blacksmith when it's going to end up being a skinny assassin elf? Just skip straight to adding another thot to the harem and be done with it.
It's exactly this terrible writing that keeps me addicted to isekais, god dammit why are we such masochists

They should have shown female slaves from the beginning instead of getting our expectation up.
What a letdown I was hoping for a bro.

Fed-Kun's army
who will even buy man? ofcourse it must be woman. and she meant to be sex slave, so it opens another option for him, to use her. 😋
and everyone loves dark elves

Meh i stopped reading the webnovel at some point after getting the dark elf blacksmith... i forgot where exactly though.

Dex-chan lover
I have to assume that part of the reason Japan seems to love slavery stories is that they've never truly had to renounce their own history of enslaving people throughout East and Southeast Asia.

I don't know if it's a rule at this point, but I'm dumping this at 3 harem members. I can kind of ignore the slave aspect of a story and I can kind of ignore harem stories, but man am I not reading what will now descend into 'omg he gave me regular food, I now love him for this kindness he's shown me.'

And this series was looking so good until everything needed to be fuckable...

Dex-chan lover
Umm, if she can't attack anybody, why the heavy door? Or does that take effect only after you sign a contract?

Fed-Kun's army
People mad because he's getting a slave? And even blame Japanese history for it? WTF man, it's just a story, why would you make this political? Fuckin SJW

Users who are viewing this thread