Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Female Knight: Check

Animal Girl Loli: Check

Elf: Check

Welp, he did it, he completed his harem.

me at page 6: "Oh no author you don't"

me at page 10: "fkin DAMMIT author", "Obviously huh."

Its not even a dwarf.

Fed-Kun's army
Manga has been renamed!

" The Former World Number 1's Alt Character is Building a Tropey Harem"

FUCKING WHY COULDN'T WE GET ONE MALE BLACKSMITH. FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN, I JUST WANT SOME DUDE PLEASE GOD

kinda hoped it was a oppai loli ngl like the one from the lvl 99 trickster becomes a lvl 1 sage.

Dex-chan lover
This is so average that it could be used for the Thanos meme...

You know, it would be pretty funny in those stories, if when MC went on a slave buying spree he'd ALWAYS end up getting another middle-aged guy, despite hopelessly trying to build himself a female harem.

i am looking for a blacksmith
999 male slaves with blacksmith proffessions = this is not what i am looking for
1 female dark elf assasin = perfect

Aggregator gang
This reminds me of when the undead dude joined the MC's party in Moonled Journey and he was such a great male companion to the gang. It was such a breath of fresh air after so many chapters of the love triangle playing out.

Too bad not all authors have the galaxy brain powers to appeal to anything but the audience's shriveled impotent cocks.

Aggregator gang
Of FUCKING course. Here I was hoping that he'd choose someone normal, but no, the author just HAD TO give us another thot. It's not like Danmachi had a male blacksmith and he was a great character, a better one than probably any in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread