Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
that seems rather OP for a beginner dungeon, even just with the 4km.

Dex-chan lover
How did a goblin mage survive 1 hit when the boss dies in 2 hits? (1 hit must do at least 51% of HP)
Does the mage have the same DEF and 51% HP of the Boss?

Dex-chan lover
I would have quit the game immediately if I was in a dungeon raid and there was a BS rule like that.
If after beating a boss and a tiny boi uses that rule to teleport me away from my drops, that power is OP as fuk

Dex-chan lover
Bikinis and blindfolded watermelon smashing?

Can't forget the sun lotion trope!!!

😀

Fed-Kun's army
zzz lets all bet how many chapters it takes to get the story back on track XD

I will bet 4 chapters, so that's only like 7 months real time right?

Fed-Kun's army
This was a video game so its usually nothing more than a hassle if you got teleported. I remember someone said that a 45minutes drive in NY irl only took 5 minutes in watchdogs 2.

But still kinda BS annoying if you got teleported 255km away. People hate waiting to continue the action in games, more so if you didnt even die.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm...
Only Tanaka from "Tanaka the Wizard" will strangely get excited on this predicament.
To think, he will enjoy every bit of seconds because he will know that the Dark Elf will rely on him, and lead him to desirable outcome every night.

But to this MC, i know he was quite a serious grinding MC, but still, at least had some flirting already will ya!!!

Dex-chan lover
@ImDanGrow yup distance can become a hassle in a game, just imagine in Skyrim, you really need (in irl) 2 day to go from Riften to Windheilm.

Dex-chan lover
Most high level players know low level dungeons better than the low level ones, that is because they did them multiple times with alts, sometimes even soloing them at slightly higher level for the kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread