Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@alidan
its not used because it splits the party ...
I literally said that in my own comment, and addressed it. Please, please actually read the comments you are replying to.
think spoony deck of many things story is a good telling of a teleport.
...What? Counter Monkey? I forgot about that series, also, never thought someone would ref Spoony.

Dex-chan lover
That was random, but at the same time it wasn't. You could actually see game devs having fun making such a dungeon, especially if such dungeons in general are mechanically used to form teams. Getting scattered would be the opposite of forming a team, after all.

IT'S a BUG
Ring todd howard, he needs to put it into the next skyrim port!

Supporter
Eco is just a non-stop ball of sunshine ever since she got her shield, and I honestly love every bit of it. Such a little sweety.

Dex-chan lover
Now they just need a speedboat to get to Japan, go shopping, come back to the island, get harassed by government agents, and then make up with the government agents, and setup a business with the government agents.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's one way to make her open up.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist
I brought it up because you just went into making the game longer, which in a pen and paper isn't an issue. this is an issue with mechanics that happen instantly but need to be played out, splitting parties this way effectively makes the game a solo/half group game, the logistics of splitting, at least if any info will be said in that part of the game that may help the other party, means they are no longer even present or else they will ultimately know things they shouldn't. I would say most people who plated pen and paper probably encountered a large scale battle that 'split the party' but on a far smaller scale.

with computers and not needing to be physically present, splitting the party like that could work better, but its VERY hard to split the party in a way that makes sense for a long term scenario without turning player characters into npcs.

as for spoony, there are probably other people i could reference for a party split, but I don't really follow people telling d&d stories in great detail, and with as far as he fell, his content at its peak was some of the most memorable online content i can think of.

Thats... A really fucked way of getting mana? Anyone can just go up and get MP from corpses? Maybe this was mentioned before but this is stupid. I hope it stays decent but this feels like a really weird cut to something.

Users who are viewing this thread