Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, I actually forgot that Anko was quite the masochist...
Normally, she's more of a sadist.

Contributor
Please bring this series up to date~ :qq:
Also anyone knows what happened to kirei's site?

Dex-chan lover
So is this a Darkness M?
Or an Asanagi M?

I’m thinking she’s an Asanagi M…

Dex-chan lover
lmao chunni mask transform skill and masochist wolf
what a chapter

Dex-chan lover
My apologies, to whoever is translating this, but the last page gets even funnier because of your asking for donations lol

Dex-chan lover
Don’t tell me that she is a masochist in the videogame too, and enjoyed getting farmkilled by Second/Seven a few thousand times.

Dex-chan lover
Page 2 first panel. Dear artist, did you forget how wolf legs bend? Because both sets of legs are moving in two separate directions and not in the way they're supposed to. If it's moving to the left then the back legs are curved improperly, in fact the one closest to the camera is actually broken. If it's moving to the right then I have to ask what kind of gymnastics this dog woman learned to bend her knees backwards.

57626cf05efabe0de33dbefcedf0c1dd.jpg

My only reasonable assumption without stating the obvious "Artist-san go back to animal anatomy studies" is that it's MAYBE supposed to show the wolf moving in two different directions as a kind of speed blitz and it's just poorly conveyed.
The number of joins also doesn't make sense :facepalm:
And if you didn't point this out I honestly wouldn't notice it! And I have 2 decades experience working with all sort of animals! I'll pretend it's the the fault of the late hour (midnight) I'm reading this, for me not noticing...:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread