Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
AYO, Winfield's hips when they got summoned :finnawoke:
so do they have ambigious gender syndrome?
Najimi from Komi-san being a good example
or are they just an androgynous male? ( although spirits may not have a gender and just go with whats comfortable for them? )

that ending??? plot twist he does it with Winfield before the others ( joking joking) :kek:
Winfield identifies as a female while Angolmois identifies as male.

it's a misdirection. While Winfield later on does become attracted to Second, because he becomes the singularly that allows her to thrive, whats really gets her wet is the chance to orchestrate such a grand political subterfuge. Angolmois basicly just uses her for administrative work in the spirit realm, but her real passion is the cutthroat culture of high-stakes politics

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely hate how Kirei Cake will abandon this series for months, and then as soon as another group starts translating they start putting out chapters, but I hate even more that I have to admit Kirei's translations are so much better that I end up reading them each time, rip

Edit: Forgot to mention, would

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely hate how Kirei Cake will abandon this series for months, and then as soon as another group starts translating they start putting out chapters, but I hate even more that I have to admit Kirei's translations are so much better that I end up reading them each time, rip

I do not "abandon" any series. I am inevitably forced to queue them behind others and schedule them evenly as I try to balance out my focus on each of the several dozen series I have to singlehandedly translate myself.

The same would apply to any of the other series I translate--I would get the same criticism about ABC or XYZ series being stalled. There's not much I can do as I have physical limits just like anyone else, as well as external factors weighing me down.

Regardless, I do not intend to give up on any series without good reason, and I will always put quality first before quantity, even if it means sacrificing speed.

For this particular series (to all those making bitter smart aleck comments), this chapter was already near-completion, with the next two in progress.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems most like this TL, but I found the other group's TL overall better/easier to understand. Especially the conversation with Winfield (last page will depend on next chapter).
I am more used to the names from this TL, so they seem more correct.

Classic.

Never fails tbh, any time there's ""sniping"" going on, the initial translator will suddenly release a new chapter in a few hours or a mass-release.

But hey, in my opinion, as long as the initial translator doesn't whine about getting "sniped" then it's fine either way.

Dex-chan lover
I do not "abandon" any series. I am inevitably forced to queue them behind others and schedule them evenly as I try to balance out my focus on each of the several dozen series I have to singlehandedly translate myself.
I do genuinely appreciate your work hence me admitting that I read your translations every single time. I also don't want to come across as ungrateful because I'm literally getting stuff for free. I just want to clarify that I'm not complaining about the lack of speed in translations, I'm sorry that I phrased it that way, I'm glad that you releasing this chapter at the same time as the other translator is just a coincidence.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
lmfao the sniper just straightup pulled their page 5 out of their ass xD S
Snipers posting actual fake translations cause they simply dont know posting for the sake of should be removed honestly

Dex-chan lover
Echo is adorable in both versions.

And Winfield is the sam-HOLD UP EXCUSE ME?! WHO'S AROUSED?!

Dex-chan lover
Second is low key real for just plopping down and passing out when that option came up

AYO, Winfield's hips when they got summoned :finnawoke:
so do they have ambigious gender syndrome?
Najimi from Komi-san being a good example
or are they just an androgynous male? ( although spirits may not have a gender and just go with whats comfortable for them? )

that ending??? plot twist he does it with Winfield before the others ( joking joking) :kek:
IIRC spirits are genderless as stated in the LN later. They can choose their gender and their body undergoes the necessary sex changes. Winfield is an example of a spirit that never cared to pick a gender. Guess how that changes after the summoning into the MC's court.

Users who are viewing this thread