Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Second is low key real for just plopping down and passing out when that option came up

IIRC spirits are genderless as stated in the LN later. They can choose their gender and their body undergoes the necessary sex changes. Winfield is an example of a spirit that never cared to pick a gender. Guess how that changes after the summoning into the MC's court.
nice to see that confirmation
was getting that from the spirit king's reply to their gender ( its implications)
and wondered if it also applied to other spirits

I like how his priorities slowly going up like checking their progress, then yukari then the wolf then Eco lastly him. It means Eco is just below him in priorities.

Dex-chan lover
silvia is trying to be the main heroine when doggy is the best girl no doubt

that waist to hip ration tho...
tbh-
1af

mc acting like "can winfield read my thoughts" when he can't do poke face for shit lmao

woah woah wildly aroused? well..
a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one-when-55157418.png

no discrimination here.

Dex-chan lover
What can be more relaxing and important than going to the lake with Echo?

Silvia on the offensive! :smugchisato::wooow::finnawoke:
But she failed right away, thanks to MC's dense personality.

Anyway, the MC has a lot of troubling stuff to do and can't even decide what to do. :worry:

Now, he got another member and she's aroused... I smell seggs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
AYO, Winfield's hips when they got summoned :finnawoke:
so do they have ambigious gender syndrome?
Najimi from Komi-san being a good example
or are they just an androgynous male? ( although spirits may not have a gender and just go with whats comfortable for them? )

that ending??? plot twist he does it with Winfield before the others ( joking joking) :kek:
Yeah. Referring to Winfield as "that fellow" confused me. And then there's the jewelry.

Users who are viewing this thread