Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

Dex-chan lover
That synopsis makes the mc sound pathetic even compared to most isekai. He didn't get kicked out of his home or get trucked, he killed himself instead of calling tech support.

Aggregator gang
So the story is about someone smurfing on an isekai.
Alright, I guess I will read it.

Fed-Kun's army
lol on the last chapter 2 "in this world, you die when you are killed"...fk me 🤣

Dex-chan lover
It was never confirmed he died... So I'd really love it if he were to suddenly wake up in the real world... This MC looks down too much on effort and society

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad It doesn't make him look less pathetic, but the story states the company is aware of the security breach, and that they can't do anything about the data lost. Which is almost nonsensical if you know anything about IT or how IT-related companies work, as that would imply a hilarious degree of incompetence, but there you go.

Group Leader
@Owyn are you serious?
This mc is so pathetic and the setting is soooo unrealistic as it could get.
Data lose with no way of recovery of 3000 top ranked players? Why don't that company say "please make us bankrupt" instead.
He committed suicide with the most stupidest reason too.

Group Leader
Wow. That's an amazing discovery bro. You die when you are killed. This will be an ultimate breakthrough in the scientific community.
wMfRx0i.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Bramia
Nah its 100% he is dead by suicide. I have read the web novel up to the latest chapter so I can assure you its true.

Fed-Kun's army
I have read this web novel up to the latest chapters and I can say that this series is actually good.
So far I can say this series is web novel accurate. For those who can't wait for update and interest in reading the raw web novel here is the link https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6774eh/
The story mostly going on how OP he is because of the stagnation of the isekai world. People can't respawn like in the game so they avoided dungeon explore thus preventing stat/skill growth, and MC is basically OP with the information that he got from the game and adapt it onto the isekai world. Even after reincarnated into isekai he still views the world as a game and enjoys it like it is a game. His main goal is to re-name himself as number 1 in the world, so the best way to achieve that is by winning every title match. Title match is a PVP tournament depend on the weapon/skill style, if I remember correctly there are total of 9 title match and so far he already win 4 of them.(sword,spirit summon,magic,katana). At the moment he is planning to teach the people surrounding him to make the title match more fun since everybody is just too weak when he compare them with the player in the game. The harem in this series is not that forceful, it is quite a good I would say. So far there are 3 girl that he have slept with.

Dex-chan lover
me finished reading this.. suddenly came up in my mind..
is this another Emiya Shiro? hahaha
that dialog 'you die.. when you are killed..' - check
archery (first skill obtained) - check
swordsmanship - check
mage - check
summon - check

Users who are viewing this thread