Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

I'm just happy he seems like a good boy, no anger or horn-dog "I NEED THAT BOOTY" MC stuff.

wow, already 24 days since last chapter =p
looking at the cover, this Silvia girl will become an Archer.

I like the fact he reminds me of my no life days in EverQuest. He's not inexplicably chasing females for no reason. He has a goal and he's going for it.

Makes me wonder if the author is really JP >_>
Their chatacters are rarely so focused.

The art is nice but the story seems a little vague. Still, only 4 chapters so maybe the overarching plot still hasn't been mentioned.

The MC is also pretty likable as the story progresses. He doesn't seem like a 12 year old boy in puberty that wants to stick his sausage in a hole and knows how to at least talk to a woman.

Liked the manga so much I read the raw webnovel. But the more I read the more boring it became for me sadly. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, man... These kind of manga and the description of it really gonna gives someone a terrible idea. 😝

MC's got a pretty garbage personality, guess it makes sense that someone like this would be the "top gamer" though.

Double-page supporter
The Manga is good due to mc don't use the usual nippon katana op beat all. He fail sometimes at least not like Tatsuya from mahouka.

The introduction of the mc and how he get into the world he is in right now is off putting for some people but continuous reading you will find ur self liking it as it doesnt gives off the vibe of a typical mc where he just use that one skill to kill everything.

The TL;DR synopsis could go something like: "Meta gamer MC gets isekai'd into his CHA alt. And proceeds to meta game."

Finally! Another isekai with good writing and execution! Good read. I look forward for the next chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit just realized the author did Dr. Rurru, and also Maeda Risou is the pen name is for a pair of twin brothers?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was going to be bad series with bad MC…

…but turns out he's just a helpless chuunibyou tsundere guy 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread