Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Group Leader
@cracktorio atleast put an effort to not make these happen

pygQB8a.png

67T2xsL.png

Edit: Nvm, it wasn't repeated. You copied but changed it up a little.

Group Leader
Text size should be a bit more consistent and more centered in the dialogue box.
i can't really make them consistent because else you would have boxes where the text is either completely outside or leaves way too much space inside the box

centered in the dialogue box
i'm sorry, but if you want such small details to be perfected you're asking the wrong person.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't their team name "Team Fastest" nor Firstest? Would make the name Second Fastest which make way more sense.

Dex-chan lover
I already see it from far away, Spirit King being the most powerful spirit and Anko being strongest monster will make them not getting along

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the picking up of the series, if you need a free QC, Editor, Redrawer, type setting, hit me up! I love this series a whole lot and I don't mind doing a bit of work for it.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like something some people would do... like me, considering I woke up past 12 today :meguu: no cake unfortunately
Nah, chocolate cake is far too heavy (is that the english word food so filling it's obviously a matri-glitch?).
For breakfast, it should be regular, day-old cake (from the party yesterday) that has been stored in the refrigerator!
:pacman::meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread