Motokano to no Jirettai Gisou Kekkon - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
this is by the same author as that 'cute older lady mom but not actually mom' one
i'm in

so we have the main protags, the big-sister that serves as the straight person (serious or realistic), and the mischievous or scheming sister-in-law with her spider motifs all around???

This just prologue, and yet all the characters already got introduced like that? And, seems like it will become harem....

Aggregator gang
Why is the sister in law look like something straight from a gacha game characters.

Wow I like the sister in law HAHAHA Judging from description something is going to happen I think but maybe not. Thanks for this hope they continue translating this manga.

Let’s all pray for a drama free fluffy manga...

inb4 author writes in a love rival for MC/FMC to make them get together

Dex-chan lover
Story hasn't even started and there's already two other girls wanting to jump his bones, cooooool

Well well this is absolutely fucking interesting i will definitely see this till the end good thing i started on the proloque

when tsundere meet tsundere. and that sister in law "she's actually......". she's actually what dude. common. she look better than main heroine especially with that big ara ara energy she's emitting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
I feel "ara ara", i'm in.
Show me that sister-in-law right now

Users who are viewing this thread