Motto mo Kirawareteiru Saikyou no Akuyaku ni Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Are there any other similar series like this, specifically male MC.

I’m aware the are a few but the ones I’m aware of are female MC, not male MC.

Dex-chan lover
Yanno, killing your most loyal servants like that?
Absolutely in character for dudes like this, and why they usually end up dying easily... or running away, hiding in a cave or spider-hole, and eventually ending up as a public scaffold decoration, after doing the ol' "Spandau Ballet..." (Also known as the "Hemp Tango," or dancing on air the hard way)

Dex-chan lover
The author is like "Yeah it's the first one, let's just hurry it up, you know what's gonna happen"

Dex-chan lover
who want to bet the dragon king will be MC's familiar. and by doing so will deepen MC's reputation as evil.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. The girl can actually hold her own. With MC's talk about her being a side character, thought she'd have to be hard carried, but she can fight against most of the mobs. Good support character.

Also, lulz that this bad guy ends his own boys. Dude's gonna deserve the thrashing, if he doesn't somehow become part of the crew in some weird way.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, everyone in this world are brain-damaged, even the antagonists. Especially the antagonists since the good guys at least has the usual dumb good/stick up their arses excuse.

Dex-chan lover
i Had a feeling that that girl would turn out to be his sister… was wrong ig

Dex-chan lover
Yep, everyone in this world are brain-damaged, even the antagonists. Especially the antagonists since the good guys at least has the usual dumb good/stick up their arses excuse.
"Let me kill the one I trust the most and turn this difficult fight into a 1v2, BEFORE HE EVEN GIVES ME ANY VALUABLE INTEL."

C'mon. There's a difference between arrogance and flat-out dipshittery...

Dex-chan lover
Ah...there you go an evil dragon lord who actually gonna be dead in like second

Users who are viewing this thread