Motto mo Kirawareteiru Saikyou no Akuyaku ni Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
Damn bro, your spell has nothing to do, your problem was... your not alone and to make it worse you teleported with the main heroine. Welcome to the NTR route bro 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
mushoku tensei moment

anyway, like how they were just talking to the hero while lobelia was bleeding out.

Double-page supporter
Felt like the hero is also isekai'd into this game too since his behavior clash with other people's opinion of him. Lobelia known as a villain in the game, that's why he adamantly tries to punish Lobelia.

Dex-chan lover
50/50 chance he just wouldn't have died, and the ring just decided "nah, bro it'd be funny tho"
Wouldn't it be funny if i created a ring which healed you from any wound, but only after you got some healing already and then teleported you into a random location, including locations which will be more dangerous that you current situation?

Dex-chan lover
Literally the worst kind of "hero of justice": he decides what the facts are and who is in the right (hint: it's himself, always).
I don't know for sure how much is really the character's personality and how much is "the plot" forcing itself on him.
My bet is on the former option because the latter is disproven by the very intervention of the other, more reasonable characters.
The plot is apparently not so powerful in this manga that it can overwrite the characters' free will, logic and morality.

As Lobelia said just in the previous chapter: how many innocent people has this so-called hero "discarded" because of his boneheaded assumptions?

This is not justice, it's blind self-righteousness.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the point of the spell is to gtho of danger, and if it's danger on two legs, you better get as far away as possible
It does you no good if it transports you into hostile territory. Out of the frying pan into the fire. Maybe somewhere closer, or a set place. Just relying on RNG. I mean what if it just plopped them into a volcano or something?

Think about it - you're hurt, in critical condition, so it teleports you. Right into a wolf den, or some other animal's territory. Like... yeah, it was a goblin cave, wasn't it?

This is the stuff that happens in DND when you roll a nat 1.

Dex-chan lover
He NTRs the hero basically because he treats her like a person and less like a precious object. So she over time despite spending less time with him than the hero, finds that she is experiencing shit for once. Then we find out Elliot, a party member of the hero is the one that caused the mass murder as he's just an asshole pretending to be a good guy. Basically, MC is good, everyone is bad, stupid, or a female.
What WN chapter is this manga chapter?

Dex-chan lover
She seems to like the hero, how long until she changes her target of affection?
Hope not at all, because her being able to love the Hero, despite him being such a shitstain makes her unbearable for me 🥲

If there ever is a fl i hope its someone unrelated

Fed-Kun's army
Literally the worst kind of "hero of justice": he decides what the facts are and who is in the right (hint: it's himself, always).
I don't know for sure how much is really the character's personality and how much is "the plot" forcing itself on him.
My bet is on the former option because the latter is disproven by the very intervention of the other, more reasonable characters.
The plot is apparently not so powerful in this manga that it can overwrite the characters' free will, logic and morality.

As Lobelia said just in the previous chapter: how many innocent people has this so-called hero "discarded" because of his boneheaded assumptions?

This is not justice, it's blind self-righteousness.
From Odysseus to Batman the worst enemy of any hero is himself. Only after fighting his doubts, sins and faults he transcends from a overpowered champion to a true full fledged hero. Even Jesus had to surpass his limits in Getsemani to become Christ and become capable to kill all the vampires.

The boy here isn't even a hero sapling, just your everyday normie moron.

Dex-chan lover
It does you no good if it transports you into hostile territory. Out of the frying pan into the fire. Maybe somewhere closer, or a set place. Just relying on RNG. I mean what if it just plopped them into a volcano or something?

Think about it - you're hurt, in critical condition, so it teleports you. Right into a wolf den, or some other animal's territory. Like... yeah, it was a goblin cave, wasn't it?

This is the stuff that happens in DND when you roll a nat 1.
Set place is logical. Close? You can be in the middle of the danger zone, making "closeness" a demerit.

Dex-chan lover
So the ring is shitty because it's delay it just showed means it would be transporting a dead body.

Tbh I don't want og heroine to be together with our mc, especially if og heroine has/will develop relationship with the og mc

I hope the story going this direction

Users who are viewing this thread