"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Wait, Crazy Bear is a Hollow‽ You can't just drop that on us out of nowhere!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Wait, Crazy Bear is a Hollow‽ You can't just drop that on us out of nowhere!
did you forget when luca said to aix that he was a hollow spirit and has an ID card (back when they went to sheep town)

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure crazy bear is just a Teddy bear, early in they mention he gained sentience because of Aix casting the +1 buff so often, same for the rabbits. As to the gate guard to sheep town they were bull shitting their way through so the guard wouldn't ask questions, especially since Aix didn't have an ID so he needed the guard to not press the matter further.

Dex-chan lover
did you forget when luca said to aix that he was a hollow spirit and has an ID card (back when they went to sheep town)
To be fair, they could reveal it 3 more times in the future and I would still be surprised every time. I've got a terrible memory.

Group Leader
Should page 17 been "throw away empty boxes"? Because I would assume that's what Aix is referring to as Nitra's home, and not that the dining room is her home. And why would people be throwing empty boxes into the dining room to start with?
Yeah that's what we meant, we just ate a word. Insane hunger's a side effect of doing translations. It's fixed now, thanks for pointing it out : D
Also yes, I have no idea why Luca didn't ask what the box was for lol

Group Leader
Thank you for Lucanium, This is so gooood, I really like the interaction between MC and Luca! More scene about them please!

Dex-chan lover
Was crazy bear a hollow? Postscript is dropping those spicy details.

Since the latest RAW give some more info...
The rabbit drops by Aix's room to thank him for enabling it and the bear to be able to talk.
Also introduced itself as Queen, a resident of Hollow World.

And more importantly, drop the reveal that normally it and the bear "who haven't made a contract with human" would normally not be able to be here.

So turns out Luca's contracted hollow is actually "Crazy Doll" a hollow with ability to let other hollows inhabit dolls and call them to human world (though seemingly with only fractions of their power)
She also have another nickname "the legendary hikikomori"
She even look like smaller, more shy Luca.

Users who are viewing this thread