"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
maybe the requirement for her not to feel uncomfortable around you is for crazy bear to consider you a friend

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Even Luca's Hollow is so cute. Makes me think a Hollow's power is actually the opposite of their actual personality.
Like Crazy Doll, known as the legendary shut-in but her power can summon even more hollows to gather around her, which is ironic of her anti-social nature.
I suspect that her power is the reason why her anti social nature cause she might have attracted some nasty hollows or accidentally summoned a lot and buried with them.

This is like the two in the japanese liveaction drama "The Dog of Orthrus" where the one with the healing hand is a introvert who have little faith in humanity and one with it's opposite death hand is pure and saintly. The former became introverted because he is hounded by a lot of desperate people and even hurt by them and while the latter accidentally killed a dog and saw the fragility of life and felt guilt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, let’s anchor all these otherworldly magical entities as they asked you to, totally, nothing could go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Already establishing the pecking order I see. Funny thing is that it's Rai who decided it, yielding to Luca the role of lady of the house. She knows who best girl is. Love that Luca's already considered the legal wife even before she's started dating him.

Luca being unable to overcome her biggest problem because it would make her lose her power is concerning. But maybe getting a handful of friends doesn't count? She can probably get used to Rai and Nitra as "head maid" and "pet" respectively as a loophole...
I think the loophole is that you need to become friends with a doll first

Dex-chan lover
The concept of the hollows got fleshed out way more with this chapter. I just thought Luca's ability was to make dolls move as extensions of herself, not that they were hollows in fluffy bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread