"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
So to get along with Luca you have to hang out with the plushies first, huh. And I only noticed it now, but Luca's hollow has bear claws apparently.
Overall, this was a very cute, feel-good story with some decent comedy, fun characters, and rather loose writing. For better and for worse, I say it manages to stand out among many similar stories. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
So it ended... and his master is still looking for him. This was clearly an axe.
Well slow mangas get axed often, if it was weekly, it wouldn't be.

They put this on categories:
weekly = sales force
semi-weekly = backed by a publisher
monthly = shorts, and possibly axed before reaching ch 25

If it passes the 30 chapters it will be a break even, and money stream found. Even if it gets axed at 33 like that banisher of the party harem, well they made a little profit.

There are rare ones that can tell their publisher yay we can do monthly like Watamote, and to Square itself. Uncle from Another World is another promotional one, who tied-in with SEGA. There are masterpieces like Rebuild World, which for some reason just sells.

Double-page supporter
Welp. I thought I saw axe~kun lurking and sure enough, chop chop! Thanks for working on the series!

Dex-chan lover
ext.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what about Aix's master? We will not see her? Damn.

Well, at least it ended there.

Dex-chan lover
Did this get axed or something? I was expecting a reunion with Aix's master or something

Such a fun manga. It's sad to see it got axed. Thank you for the translation!

Ax-kun at it yet again...

Always sad to see mangas end... always seem to happen to the good monthly ones as well :c

Dex-chan lover
The drawing was wasted for this series. Everything about it is so fucking dumb and unbelievable.

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting aix to meet his master. It turns out the ending wasn't as I expected. A little disappointed because it seemed like a lot of the potential for the ending was lost. But this is also a good ending

or is it got axed?

Dex-chan lover
That was quite disappointing. And left things in the air so I bet axe-kun is involved.

There's still a .5 chapter so we might get some closure, but not betting on it.

Anyways thanks for translating this ode to procrastination.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter.

So it got axed?

Well looking at the novel version.. it's understandable

Users who are viewing this thread