"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
It was a cute and wholesome story. I kinda wish it expanded more on the hollows and Aix's backstory.

Thanks for your time and dedication translating this series.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the tl, shame the manga ended, the WN's alot further but i don't think anyone's translating that anymore

Dex-chan lover
So we're at the end huh, glad to be on this journey with you all, see you at the .5 chapter.

Supporter
@VtoW If this is the last full chapter, then it'll need to get marked as "End" and the Publication Status changed to "Completed."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Your work is appreciated.

Another LN ad manga, huh... And the odds were stacked from start, with them chopping up the chapters and making it monthly. I like the story, it has that early 2000's fantasy eroge vibe but no significant hook (yet). I guess life moves on....

Supporter
I mean….
I did think The series always did feel like it could end at almost any time because it was so low key so I guess I was right about that

Dex-chan lover
Thanks and congrats for doing and completing the series.

Not a bad place to put a stop, story-wise. There are plot points that may be explored and continued in the adaptation source. That said, better than overstaying the welcome, the premise stated in the title is more or less fulfilled.
Yay. Axed.

Fed-Kun's army
Rip aix who got the axe. At least it was fulfilling enough and quite fun while it last. Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing it up beautifully!
Looking forward to the extra/s.

Gonna miss this manga adap. Still curious if Aix will ever have a reunion with his former master. Also he might also be able to do something about the way the Hollows affect a sorcerer/mage's life sooner or later. Agh, so much fun things to see develop but I guess they could only make it up to here - but not a bad stopping point at all and it was a good run overall.

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping that we could see the MC's teacher. I wanted to see how she reacted to the Hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread