Mousou Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - What Kind of Panties Are You Wearing?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, you're telling me line's japanese name is a homophone for "obscene nudity" ? That's wild !

And how come I haven't already seen jokes about that confusion in a thousand previous manga ? Is there something I'm missing here ?
I wouldn't be surprised if they just held a phone while saying it or "line id"/"add me on line" as opposed to a third person party overhearing it lol but as we can see from Mousou Sensei i imagine it's not on the top of most ppl's heads hearing that lol

Makes me wonder if we'll see a flashback chapter of her own high school days and what caused her to be delusional

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder if we'll see a flashback chapter of her own high school days and what caused her to be delusional
On one hand, I'm 100% for more sensei. On the other hand, I'd be worried that exploring whatever gave her such a caricatural outlook on male teenagers would end up in some real non-comedy territory.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I'm 100% for more sensei. On the other hand, I'd be worried that exploring whatever gave her such a charicatural outlook on male ternagers would end up in some real non-comedy territory.
it would be hilariously messed up if it took like a psychological plot twist of "her constantly getting rejected by every hot guy whether she asked them out or not" and this is her somehow coping lol, if she's not just 'pent up' (or some other thing where she finally does get laid/hook up with some rando person and end up disappointed by the experience lol)

apparently the raws are currently up to like 77 right now so we're in for a surprisingly long ride lol

And lol, vibes kinda remind me of Myou-chan sensei too, it'd be interesting to see a crossover, the diff is that myou-chan actually has someone in her life

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread