Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 642 - Dread

@Garrett How the fuck is pointing out that you people are usually a bunch of fucking hypocrites justifying molestation? What the actual fuck are you smoking? Are you unironically short a few brain cells? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you were smoking anything at this rate, weed does lower your IQ if you puff enough of it.

Dex-chan lover
@KafukaPalazzo
Anyone can think what he want but you'll need to have a REALLY good explanation to make me believe it's normal to think about molesting someone.
When I see a cute girl in the bus thinking about molesting her is usually the most amusing activity I have while I wait for my stop. It's all in my head and I intend to keep it that way - actually molesting somebody in real life is different from just imagining it for fun.
Yes, I believe I'm a normal person. Thanks for asking.

The salaryman in the chapter is having much darker thoughts about it than I would though so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually tries to molest Nakano in the next chapter. But maybe that's just a cultural difference because I read somewhere that Japanese men think crying girls are cute.

You know, for some (if not for most) life is a battle against our demons. The question I ask is: should we be punished before losing?

Fed-Kun's army
@KafukaPalazzo
Anyone can think what he want but you'll need to have a REALLY good explanation to make me believe it's normal to think about molesting someone.
Ever had depression? Some can get misanthropic thoughts.

Just giving it a shot. :^)

Fed-Kun's army
Ok as a woman if I could hear his thoughts in that situation I also would be freaked because out in the open you could maneuver based on what he is thinking and keep yourself safe but she is basically pinned because of the crowded bus so that’s way more scary because she’s waiting for it to happen basically. But unless he does it pervy a hole is just a pervy a hole. I hope he doesn’t.

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk
At first I was actually planning to write more but I thought it might get a bit creepy so I didn't. 😅

@Ahmed110011
Or maybe I'm just a bit too honest for my own good in a society that is built on pretenses 😊

Supporter
In other news;
I wonder what Toda’s plan is after they get off the bus? Find another bus? Taxi? Walk?

...maybe he hasn’t figured that part out yet.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact to bring info this discussion:
Everyone is talking about how "this guy" should go to jail or not or face retribution for bad thoughts.
Except from ny cursory glance just now, not a single gendered word has been spoken by this person; it could be a female kindergarten teacher for all we know.

Funny thing, huh?

Aggregator gang
Even if Bus Perv never acts on his impulses, the fact that he lets himself wallow in his fantasies makes him a bad guy. Anyone who gets pleasure from other's misfortune (humiliating and terrifying a girl secretly on a bus in this case) is a horrible horrible person whether they act on it or not.

Any man who actively thinks about molesting people is just a terrible person and I hope terrible things happen to them. No legal action can be taken, but they're still awful people who deserve to be arrested and taken away from society, since they can't seem to understand basic morals. It's a real shame thoughts can't be proven, so they likely won't ever be arrested of any crimes, but no sensible person would miss them if they were.

Fun fact to bring info this discussion:
Everyone is talking about how "this guy" should go to jail or not or face retribution for bad thoughts.
Except from ny cursory glance just now, not a single gendered word has been spoken by this person; it could be a female kindergarten teacher for all we know.

Funny thing, huh?

No, not funny, just plain stupid. The probability of a woman doing that, and Nakano scared of that is EXTREMELY low... That's why.

Dex-chan lover
@kleiner
Congratulations, you're sexist. Had someone said the same thing about a bike being stolen by someone of [race color they don't like] you'd probably be up in arms
But Nakano wouldn't be scared of that
Actually, the manga never specified what other people's thoughts sound like and how identifiable they are as people's thoughts. We have no idea if they sound like the person's thought, what Nakano thinks their voice would sound like if she looks at them, if she can mistakenly attribute thoughts to someone due to direction, etc.
There's plenty stupid things around this comment section, my observation isn't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Hilarity of one chapter that brings the absolute worst out in people, ie people justifying the use Secret Police tactics against those with wrong think.

You think this schmuck having only having these thoughts should be arrested? Please turn the mirror back on yourselves.

You are not the moral arbiters of society.

You are the very scourge of it.

You know, my opinion on the way her thoughts are perceived is that they do carry the 'signature' of the person conveying them, as much as sound travels through air and impacts our eardrums to create noise, the pattern of the thoughts she hears are basically just as physical in her mind. Trouble with text though is that we cannot perceive who she really 'hears' it coming from without having the person in frame. I think this is one of those series that would benefit so well with an anime of it.

Users who are viewing this thread