Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 715 - Oh Wait...

Dex-chan lover
wow that third panel looks like a nightmare. good job scanlators

Ruy

I think it is meant to be hard to read Nakano is short circuiting but they also have the same feeling.

I can't imagine how hard was it to clean it up all that mess! good work scanlator/translator/cleaners/everyone in the team!

@rei893 with M U T U A L C O N S E N T

Dex-chan lover
@Ringabell Considering she was the one supplying her own mental images all this time, I think it's safe to say she was always a bit thirstier than she wanted to admit

Dex-chan lover
impossible to read the white text behind the black on a pale background.

Dex-chan lover
The colors in these last two chapters are really confusing to me

Fed-Kun's army
She's the one that started hugging him out of the blue, possibly forgetting it was only in her mind that he hugged her first. ^^
Also, here you see she's the one going on about apologizing for suddenly hugging him and then heading off to suggest going somewhere secluded,
followed by how his torrent of happy thoughts get interrupted because of her suggestion.
Then him pondering on the word in the last panel, and her realizing what she just told him.

Always been pretty obvious she's the real pervert, aswell as any images being of her own creation along with how she's lewding up all kinds of innocent sentences.
(Not least with how he reacts each time she says or does anything suggestive, no way he'd think/react how he did if his usual thoughts were even half as perverted as her images were.)
Hell, she even lewded those images of poor mana back in the days when mana was thinking that mana just did a good deed.
(One of the huge early hints that the images are of her own creation, those images were just way too far and unlikely based on the sentences and behavior.)
Maybe her wacky sense of style is because her head is too full of lewds not leaving room for much else?

Oh, and I seriously hope there's noone left actually believing she's not the biggest pervert in this manga,
besides the huge amount of far from subtle hints throughout the series, it's also been outright stated several times by now.
(To the point that most of it felt like just waiting to see how long it would take her to actually realize that, and stop trying to blame everyone else for her own perversions.)

@lfscruz I think that's the point of it, to show how flustered she's actually being, and showing that she's confusing what she feels he's thinking with what he's actually doing since he rarely acts on his thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread