Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717.5 - Volume 7: Extras

Dex-chan lover
NGL, this as a final chapter/update is WAY better....

but will be nice if we get a wedding special after this instead of just a colored character shot...

I LOVE IT!!! THIS FINAL PAGES!! LOVE EVERYONE OF THEM!! besto final for this series that we will miss sooooooooooo mucho from now on T-T!!

Aggregator gang
funny how the bar scene is the exact same as this one in a previous chapter https://mangadex.org/chapter/224406/1

OK this ending it satisfaying to read holly molly NOBEL im glad i read this from the very star to now if i ever got this on my country i will buy it for sure

This is the ending.
It fits actually... instead of trying to cram it on a single page.
I like this conclusion.

Awwwww fuck it, this ending was great, I loved it. Do I still want to read more of right-after-confession aya x toda? Yeah, sure, but I'm now happy with the way things ended.

Also, they bang a lot. Good for you, Toda-kun (and Ayako too).

This feels like a better reveal than her revealing it after the mutual confession.

Fuck this manga was great

Lol, I guess Toda finally got his happy ending. Ayako too. Mana is still best girl though.

Ahhh, can't believe it's over. I want to see more of them as adults! 😫

After all the delays and hiatuses, this has to be the most satisfying ending to my favorite daily 4koma. I'll miss all these characters, for sure. Thanks so much, NOBEL.

Group Leader
As always, it's our delightful Croissant who's moving the plot forward, even after it's ended.

Thank goodness for this. Really needed more than that abrupt halt and this does a great job at wrapping things up.

Users who are viewing this thread