Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717.5 - Volume 7: Extras

@RaikohZX oh yeah, I didn't notice that.
It's a great way to show how much the Character Nakano-san has grown, nice.

Much better ending, wraps up the whole not telling him she can read minds thing nicely.

Thanks NOBEL, & thank you Helvetica for translating it all.

Is... is this the fabled “closure” I’ve heard about? The thing that doesn’t exist in manga?!

Aggregator gang
I love this series so much, thanks Nobel for making it, thanks Helvetica for translating!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO such a good ending. And yeah, I had a hard time defending Croissant from all of her haters. End the end everyone ended up loving her anyway though.

Man what a fun ride. Good read. Thanks to the team(s) for scanlating this.

i cry of happiness (and laughter too lol). thanks NOBEL and Helvetica Scans for translating it to the end :)

NIB

Dex-chan lover
So they actually did it, but she didn't tell him about her secret? that was unexpecting funny. I approve this ending, way better than the last chapter.
Thank you NOBEL and Helvetica for your hard work.

I'm gonna miss this like crazy. One of the first manga I started reading, and while the hiatus hell through a snag in things, it's always gonna be one of my favorites. Hoping for a sequel!

This ending felt incredibly natural and the fact that the author is willing to keep writing about the characters makes me feel comfortable. This is the manga that brought me to appreciate all of this vast manga universe. I feel so happy that this manga got its end nicely and just hope the best for the author, the translator and anyone who, as myself, enjoyed this manga to its very end =')

well guys, ive been reading this for 3 years now and it's how I picked up manga for the first time. Good to finally see an ending out of this and I still feel like its at least an 8/10 or higher. Quality shit.

Users who are viewing this thread