Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717 - Spring Comes Again

MD@Home
Just like that? That's the ending? Seriously?

EDIT: If so, thank you very much Helvetica Scans for sticking with this series despite all the extensive hiatuses. I wish there was a better payoff at the end, but you guys did a superb job nonetheless.

Ok, there being an epilogue where her secret is discussed makes this ending acceptable (for now, we'll see)

Group Leader
Sad that this is how it ends. No sneak peek into their dates or anything D':
Oh well I'll be looking forward to nakano telling him about her powers

Thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Oh great.... another one that ended when the main couple gets together..... why can't more stories avoid the standard of MC's ending up = story ending.....

Aggregator gang
I was so scared thinking that was truly then end and there was nothing more!!
Thank goodness the author thought of us and made a side story for Toda-kun discovering her powers haha. I would have been devastated if I couldn't see that.

Dex-chan lover
wait wut
already????
I'll never get used to these abrupt endings...

Well, that sure was a jorney, two years straight that i followed this series (or the numerous hiatus it had, i seriously need to reread this cause i dont remember most of the events); seeing the devolepment of the characters each day while participating of the coments discussions, Mana's devolepment ARGH so good
I started to really learn to read in english with this basically; considering i had to use the translator in the start, I guess progress-kun got me too huh?

That ending was kinda rushed, i wish we could have more volumes with them dating but yeah, I'll have epoligue and some extra, I guess thats ok too (at least Toda didnt suddlen have to win Nakano's dad in a fight in order to date her, that left a scar). And I'm relieved she doesnt lost her powers, it would be kinda out of nowhere

The ride was fun for sure, thanks for the scanlations guys! (and sorry for the bad writing)

I was going to lose my shit if there weren't upcoming side stories. I don't have much faith in it, but hopefully it turns out alright. It really did end suddenly, which is kinda sad. Goodbye to the seemingly never-ending hiatuses.

Wow, this is a serious case of "dog ate the ending" ... seriously, not even a wild Croissants jumping around congratulating Nanase for FINALLY confessing? :/

Cool, I hope the extra reserved for the Volume release has enough pages to make up for the somewhat abrupt ending. Also hoping the Author is doing well, I'd love to see more of their work.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is crap. Romantic manga about live - and ending without even a kiss. Wow. Such a bullshit.
Hope extra will somehow smooth my mood after THAT.

:eek: thanks for the scanlation. Will there another chapter of the surprised Toda-kun while knowing her girlfriend can read minds?

Users who are viewing this thread