Movies Are Real

What if he takes a role in a romance film, I wonder if he will really fall in love with his co-star 😂😂

I would rate this 10/10 the book has a good plot and the author made him pretty realistic while making him a well likable character he isn't snotty and arrogant like other manhwas/mangas I've read.

The potential of this one is really high but it goes both ways, so far (20) it's good - 9/10

@WhyBother can you add a psychological tag
in chapters 19 and 20 it's beginning to lead toward a psychological breakdown, also even before those chapters he went through some pretty big shit and we're put into his fears. The changes in his character were subtle but there are there.
? Thanks for the chapters btw

I absolutely love this manhwa, this is like Dimensional Mercenary, but more serious and focuses more on the MC's psychology

Power Uploader
@ThatHurt i don't think this comes any near to psychological. Most psychological manga, the reader also gets fucked up in the brain, but as a reader i feel a sense of escapism and enjoyment when reading this...it doesn't feel appropriate.

This is just like the cooking boy who gains experience. Forgot the title lol. Looking forward for more chapters.

@Ghajik alright, I was just going off mangadex's definition of it cause it seemed like the story was hinting towards it. Thanks for the work and taking the time to reply, sorry if this was a waste of your time. Looking forward to more chapters.

e1b.jpg

This is one of the series you pass by cause it wasn't in your interest or it looks meh, but when you start reading it is actually really good.

Users who are viewing this thread