Movies Are Real

Dex-chan lover
It's regrettable that I decided to read this now. Would have been an anjoyable long read if not for that. Can't wait for this manhwa to reach 100 chapters.

😅 "Movies are Real" 😅

Just wanted to have a good laugh at the title of a fictional story.

Did he just agree to work for a company for 3 years just for 44k dollars? Bruh
That's the same as USA's minimum wage

but that aside, this manhwa is interesting as fckkkk. At the beginning, I thought
it was just going to be him dying over and over like Sean Bean, but the author evolved the story pretty well with the painter tv show

I need more of this story, it's so disappointing to see that it's on hiatus.
Such a refreshing and interesting plot, even if the drawings aren't top tier.

its supposed to have come back half way through last year but the author is still sick seemingly. kakao is just ghosting everyone with rental tickets for the series as if they didnt say the hiatus would end a year ago, so nobody even knows if the manhwa has been cancelled or not and whether the author is ok. its a shame because i think i would honestly say this is my favourite manhwa of all time

Aggregator gang
its supposed to have come back half way through last year but the author is still sick seemingly. kakao is just ghosting everyone with rental tickets for the series as if they didnt say the hiatus would end a year ago, so nobody even knows if the manhwa has been cancelled or not and whether the author is ok. its a shame because i think i would honestly say this is my favourite manhwa of all time
It's back, officially restarted.

Chapter 36 & 37 are out already

Shame it really dropped in quality
A real shame...
At least it continued.
I hope it won't degrade into a generic OP actor story. It was one of the most unique and engaging webtoons I've read; now only 3 chapters and the vibe is already gone.

Users who are viewing this thread