Mr. Devil Rejoiced When I Made Parfait - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! So excited that they actually met ^^

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I wonder if this is gonna be something like
MC was a demon before (possibly commoner one for extra tragedy value) that Gaon fell in love with
she probably died on battlefield 30 years ago, when he made his name by crushing 3 armies and became a demon king (i.e. rage power up to avenge his waifu)

Meanwhile MC's soul reincarnated as human and 26 years later died, the 'time gap' is likely the period her soul was wandering (before wandering to Earth, and now wandering until that dragon thing pulled her into this world)

When Quokka's name first appeared, I had to take a break cuz i was laughing too hard thinking of the animal he shares his name with. Also RUDE CHICKEN MAN. Please send the kitty girl our instead.

Thank you for the chapter!

I hate that birb, the girl got invited by your friggin demon king and you tried to attack her for no fukin' reason? had he took her head, demon king will take your birb head instead.

@Siegna in his defense, she was going to meet their king so she had to be reminded the attitude and demeanor that must be kept. Plus I doubt he is so unskilled that he would accidently harm someone. since he is so high ranked. And the reason he "Intimidated" (Not attacked, if it was an attack she would indeed be dead) her is to show her that if she does something like that in front of him again let alone someone higherup she would most certainly die.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat

That's a wild guess bro. I'm thinking it's something a lot more simple like "what the- this is superior earth cuisine, only people who reincarnated like me can make these" and summoned her for that reason. Recognizing other-worlders through superior Earth cuisine is basically a trope at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread