Mr. Mallow Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Wow.... Sakura might just be Japan's next serial killer... and if she gets caught she can switch back and let someone else die for her. I really hope that's not the ending!

Uhh, I think they're all pictures of Yume...

Anyways, great chapter! I wonder what's the deal with Yume and Sakura's relationship. It doesn't seem like a simple bully-bullied relation. Thanks for the translations Empire Scans!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translations <3

please keep them coming <3

(also this isn't yaoi because while the psyche may be male, the body, which is what defines someone's sex, is female, making the person as a whole female, making this not gay. YAOI DESTROYED BY FACTS AND LOGIC)

For some reason sakura's and yume's relasionship seems really complex, what is that curse? And tbh ..i kinda ship them, can yuri be a possible option??? I'm tired of straight and yaoi hehe:)it would be kinda refreshing to see something different for once:) tbh as for the plot , sakura's character is way more interesting than the other characters of aoi-san and her other male classmate who helps him,yume is also caughting my attention i hope we see more of her and sakura,if you notice closely all of the pics in sakura's room are yume's, it seems that they have some type of mutual obsession going on, they also seemed rly close friends in middle school,i wonder what happened

Users who are viewing this thread