Mr. Mallow Blue - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Was page 28 a mistranslation? It's a bit confusing "who" is saying it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the continuity. This manga is interesting, but mainly the nice art.

So I wonder where this manga will lead with these characters. They seem to be hetero-oriented, right? They seem to be attracted to the body-swapped individuals. Are they not okay with same-sex relationships? The girl seemed to like Sakura but was afraid of taboo?

Dex-chan lover
So I wonder where this manga will lead with these characters. They seem to be hetero-oriented, right? They seem to be attracted to the body-swapped individuals. Are they not okay with same-sex relationships? The girl seemed to like Sakura but was afraid of taboo?
I forgot why Yume starts being bully to Tsumugi. But they seem okay with having homosexual relationship.
Rather than wanting it to be between man and woman, Yume and Tsumugi’s case is they just wanted a new start after those mistakes they made.
Yume found that Tsumugi (Aoi) is no longer the girl she loved. At the same time, she found the same attraction towards Aoi (Tsumugi) so she moved on to her next love.

Meanwhile for Aoi and Subaru, it’s probably just because they have been comfortable with each other like this. So Subaru prefer to avoid big changes like Aoi returning to his body. Meanwhile for Aoi, he probably think returning to his original body means cutting off their relationship and Subaru doesn’t want to be with him anymore.

[add] I’m curious though of what will happen if Yume found out the man she loves is Tsumugi inside.

Tsumugi thought Yume hates her, hence all those bullying. She would even switch body. When she found out Yume loves Aoi, she quickly choose the opportunity to have a new start again with the woman she loves.
But what if Tsumugi found out Yume never hates her in the first place, and it’s all a misunderstanding.

From Yume’s side, she was pained by what she did to Tsumugi. She is really relieved to found out Tsumugi (Aoi) is no longer the woman she is attracted to. When she found the same attraction towards Aoi (Tsumugi), Yume also quickly embrace it as a new start. She can finally leave behind all the dirty history of what she did.
But what if she found out this is still the same person. The guilt from misunderstanding Tsumugi, for bullying her, and for “forgetting her to love another person”.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread