Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Trick? Who says he’ll live long enough to reap the rewards? The god especially noted that 1 year is only 4K. But obviously as plot armoury as this story is, he’ll live.

Kind of a running gag these days. This T/L group really does just translate the worst kind of trash.

Trick? Who says he’ll live long enough to reap the rewards? The god especially noted that 1 year is only 4K. But obviously as plot armoury as this story is, he’ll live.

Kind of a running gag these days. This T/L group really does just translate the worst kind of trash.
True, but in 20 months, he'll already be making more than a million xp a month. And four months after that, at two years, he'll be pulling in more than 16.6 million a month.

Dex-chan lover
i get the feeling that gorg did not get the skill he said he did, maybe he even got demon load.
ps thanks for the upload, i had this manga on my list for so long in the hope it would get translated.

Dex-chan lover

Why wouldn't he live long enough? A chessboard has 64 squares, if rice grains are doubled every square, by the 68th square, there'll be 446 quadrillion grains accumulated on the board, about 2000 times the annual rice production in the world. So if he manages to live to the ripe age of 79, that is the amount of experience he'll have from the gift alone. And loong before that, he'll already be the strongest entity in existence.

A LOT better deal than a piddly million exp. a month, don'tcha think?...

Dex-chan lover
Hold on his original skill is incredibly valuable especially for high nobility like emperors and kings because he’s literally able to bring them back form death. Really surprised he wasn’t captured and forced to essentially always be at the kings side to revive the kind whenever

It’s just why would you make the multiplier so low he’s giving you a free pass and you want to start at a x2 yall really glazing thinking this is smart. Good start bad execution I swear

either the author's writing is terrible, or the translation is terrible.
terrible writings tend not to get serialized, so i guess it's the translation

Dex-chan lover
Hold on his original skill is incredibly valuable especially for high nobility like emperors and kings because he’s literally able to bring them back form death. Really surprised he wasn’t captured and forced to essentially always be at the kings side to revive the kind whenever
He did worry about that on pg 18.
But it seems like only the receiver knows the blessing. When the childhood friend told him her skill, he mentioned people don't usually share their skills because of possible discrimination.

Anyway, I'm confused about his dilemma on the last couple pages. He didn't like his original skill because he didn't want to be used by others. Why was he not satisfied with the 1m exp per month? Didn't he want a slow life?

Last edited:
I mean, I hope they do not make God a dumbass. If god is fine with these shenanigans then sure but unless you are brain dead everyone will see what he is doing.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda hate the world setup. Like some person is destined by fate to die for someone useless. Useless heroes deserve to die and lose. If they are not useless they will win.

Double-page supporter
For the record for people reading in the future:
at month 20 he'll be receiving 1 mil exp. At month 30 he'll receive 1 bil exp. At month 40 he'll receive 1 trillion exp points. That is one greedy mf.

Users who are viewing this thread