Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Me after forgetting all of the characters and plot so I have to reread the entire manga again.

Dex-chan lover
author : "umm what is it again? 1m exp? or 2m exp? i don't care anymore, i will just create some unreasonable girls hanging around him to build his harem and bam! this story will be legendary, and the readers will be thankful to me, ez"

Dex-chan lover
why exactly are girls randomly crowding around him? aside from his childhood friend, there shouldn't be any reason for the Hero girl and the princess to notice him

Dex-chan lover
why exactly are girls randomly crowding around him? aside from his childhood friend, there shouldn't be any reason for the Hero girl and the princess to notice him
Hero feels something "familiar" and/or "odd" about him, but can't quite put her finger on it, so she simply hangs around him until she figures it out and because he's nice to be around.

Princess can smell the deception from miles ago, so she's there to put some pressure in order to make him reveal his secrets and to engratiate herself to him.

Dex-chan lover
somebody notice this manga make a BIG effort to never explain how much time has passed since he get the cheating bonus or how much exp point has saved, spent and what skill he buy beside the appraisal skill

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion it is because he got blessed by the goddess of love, which in turn makes him interesting for the opposite gender even if they themselves don't know it.

Dex-chan lover
yall wrong they are crowding him cause they see what the author won't show a closeup of his pants revealing the outline of a MONSTER DONG

Fed-Kun's army
So, this is where I say he should've taken the 1mil exp per month if he was going to be obsessing about spending the exp on expensive random skills each month. It's been 2 years since he died now according to the narrative. Shouldn't his exp have raised exponentially? If he had 1mil/month assuming this world operates on a 12 month calendar, he'd have 24 million exp???

Dex-chan lover
Wait... the one who kissed the MC was a goddess of love, wasn't she?
Maybe this is some kind of blessingcurse?

So, this is where I say he should've taken the 1mil exp per month if he was going to be obsessing about spending the exp on expensive random skills each month. It's been 2 years since he died now according to the narrative. Shouldn't his exp have raised exponentially? If he had 1mil/month assuming this world operates on a 12 month calendar, he'd have 24 million exp???

It was not 1 mill a month. It was twice the exp each month starting from 1. Thus at 20 months it only hit 1 million a month.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion it is because he got blessed by the goddess of love, which in turn makes him interesting for the opposite gender even if they themselves don't know it.
That so fucking stupid

These authors really need to put the pen down

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I'm done with this manga

The stupidity is too much for me to handle

Good luck to the rest of y'all

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly so lost it's only been 4 months and he's supposed to be getting double of what he got the past month he start month 1 with 1 then 2nd month with 2 and 3rd with 4 and supposedly 4th month 8 how has he gotten to thousands of exp?

If it said double every week I'd understand bc I'm not doing that math but I'm so lost as to how the has given him 32k for the 7th or so month

Users who are viewing this thread