Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Dangerous Mission

Dex-chan lover
the duality of daily life...

ksnip-tmp-bw-Mwiv.png

Dex-chan lover
God I couldn't remember anything about this manga, thanks for the translation; but I think I am dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I give it a week before AGL uploads a bunch of chapters now that there's competition
Or not, because the one usually uploading is Tristan, who’s a mod/power uploader (same as Electromaster), so that upload schedule’s a bit of a tossup unless you know the site release schedule of these kinda groups who release consistently but never upload to MD by themselves (Reaper Scans, Flame Scans, Aniglis Scans, etc)

Dex-chan lover
i completely forgot about this one, i have to re read as i can't recall jack shit.

Also, WTF original scanlation team that dissapeared

Dex-chan lover
oh damn, I didn't know they were still doing the translation
Dunno if they actually are.

Or not, because the one usually uploading is Tristan, who’s a mod/power uploader (same as Electromaster), so that upload schedule’s a bit of a tossup unless you know the site release schedule of these kinda groups who release consistently but never upload to MD by themselves (Reaper Scans, Flame Scans, Aniglis Scans, etc)

They have a tendency to go dormant for months, someone else picks it up, and then they start actively working on it again as if they never went on Hiatus. I follow a lot of their works so I see it often.

Users who are viewing this thread